Red ribbon club (RRC) is a unique voluntary initiative to educate youth about AIDS and HIV among youth. It has following functions:
- To induce among youth the spirit to help and support people living with HIV/AIDS thereby reduces stigma and discrimination against HIVS.
- Organize and facilitate voluntary blood donation camps and mobilize the youth for voluntary blood donation.
- Create linkages between youth and governmental & non-govermental agencies to access safer for responsible healthy behavior.
Co – ordinator: Dr.J.B.Joshi
- AIDS Awareness Rally
- Performance of skit on AIDS
- Informative sessionsss on HIV/AIDS awareness
Create Awareness via essay competition